Friday, January 13, 2012

Hide and Seek

Last night I played hide and seek with Gabriel.  He doesn't quite understand exactly how it works because he wanted to tell me where to hide and also where he would hide.  So, I had to briefly give him the rules.  Micah wanted in on the action too, he followed me around everywhere, thus giving away my hiding spot.  But that made it so fun because he would laugh hysterically at my hiding places and then I would laugh at him laughing.  I would also say to him "Help me find Gabriel!  Is he in here?!"  And he would sometimes say "Ah!"  almost like he was trying to help or maybe he was just excited.

That's one of my favorite things about Micah.  He finds amusement in the simplest things.  One day last week he was lying on his bed and pulled his comforter over him and I said "It's not night-night time, silly!" and would pull it off of him.  He thought that was so funny and would do it over and over.  I probably did that 15 times or so before his enthusiasm wore off. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This sounds so much fun, and it gets the boys to interact together with you as you search for the one hiding!
KSWomack