Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh, go fly a kite



we managed to get it in the air
This is what happens when you try to multi-task



Last Tuesday we had a playdate with some other moms and kids from our MOPS group and we went to a park in town to fly kites. I think that was the first time I had ever flown a kite! It was fun for me and fun for Gabriel for about 2 minutes. He had fun playing with the other kids. The weather here has been nearly perfect and I am enjoying it while it lasts because I know it will be so hot and humid in about a month or less!


Yes, I did get the kite caught in the tree. I was trying to hold the kite and take a picture of Gabriel at the same time. It didn't work so well. I had to break the string to get the kite out of the tree, but there was plenty of string left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had the experience of flying a kite. Mom Karen