Monday, December 08, 2008

Thanksgiving

5 Months Old!



My mom with Benjamin

Dad



Gary with Benjamin and Harrison



It was the first time in 9 years that I spent Thanksgiving with my family! We went to my parents house in northeast Arkansas. Kim and Thomas and their two boys came up from Texas. My brother Gary lives in the area as does his 18 year old son, Zach. I can’t believe my first nephew is 18! He is a senior this year. I didn’t get pictures of Kim, Thomas, or Zach, but I will have some after the new year.

We had a good visit and great food that my Mom cooked. All of us had a little part in preparing the meal, but Mom always does the majority of it and she is a great cook.

We also celebrated Mom’s 60th birthday, that’s right she’s still young! She was a young Mom of 3 by the time she was 22! It was so nice to be with family for Thanksgiving and next year, Wayne’s family will have their turn. We will get to see them in just 2 weeks!

Harrison and Benjamin had so much fun with Gabriel. I wish I had gotten a video of Harrison dancing for Gabriel and making him laugh. I'm sure there will be more opportunities when we see them in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Amy D said...

Oh my gosh Kelly, Gabriel is so cute! I am so glad you are getting to spend more time with your families.